Feeling like a bad bitch…



I was thinking today about how much my life has changed since the beginning of the year. I amaze myself. I overcome adversity with the best of them. I’m not just talking about the breakup. It’s more than that. I make my own money  I solve my own problems. Car breaks down on the highway? Easy. Plumbing issue? Got it. Coworker hungry with no money? Boom. Name a problem. I’ve faced it and conquered it in the last month. I am not the problem, I’m the solution. I just feel different. I know I speak about improving myself often, but this really feels like a life change. I’m truly happy. And it’s all because of me. I’m not relying on anyone else. For anything. I know hyper independence isn’t healthy, but that’s not what this is. I’m ready to ask for and accept help when I need it. I’m just enjoying being a bad bitch in this moment. 



Comments

Popular Posts