Odin’s birthday…

 My kid is going to have the best 15th birthday. I got him tickets to see his favorite band, AC/DC, and booked us a hotel room at the Omni. I’m just as excited as he will be. We’ve never done a concert, just the two of us. He’ll be excited to miss a little school too. I think we both need a little time away. It’ll be good for us. We deserve to have some fun and get out of town for a little bit. Maybe we’ll hit up Dave & Buster’s. The Bucco’s play at home that weekend too. We’ll just make a big weekend out of it. I’m really excited to spend some time with him, doing things he loves. I know I don’t have very much time left with him at home, so I’m going to soak up as much as I can. 

Comments

Popular Posts