Quick update…

 It’s been a few days. I needed a break from over sharing. Lost a resident at work, who was apparently asking for me in the end. It’s really nice to know I’m making a difference. I got some Botox. It takes about a week to fully kick in. It’s been two days, and you can’t tell me nothing. I look good. I have no shame. My makeup looks great. Gonna go get my nails done today. Odin and I were invited to a trampoline park tomorrow, I think that will be fun. I’m just really happy right now. It’s nice to not have anything to stress about in this moment. I’m having a lot of fun on this self-love journey. I wish I would’ve started it a long time ago. I’ve started a blog post about everything I’m doing to change myself for the better. But that one is going to be a work in progress. I want to do before and after comparisons on my weight, my looks, my happiness, everything. So stay tuned for that one…

Comments

Popular Posts