Stepping out of my comfort zone…

 I’ve agreed to go on a date. I’ve finally accepted that things are not going to work out with my ex, and I need to move on. I can’t wait forever for him to decide he wants to be with me. If he wanted to be with me, he would be. He’s not, so it’s time to put myself back out there. I’ve been asked out by a few guys since the break up, but I’m sticking to what’s familiar. A man in finance. He’s making the two hour drive from Charleston to take me to dinner next weekend. I’ll be blonde and my Botox will be settled, so I’ll be a whole new woman. I’m definitely not ready for this. But I think it will be good for me. It will be nice to get dressed up and get out of the house. Who knows, he could be the one. Or I might cancel. I don’t know. I have a week to think about. My heart just still hurts. 

Comments

Popular Posts