The Botox thing no one talks about…
I’ve never been quiet about being a Botox fan. I believe if something makes you feel good about yourself, makes you look younger, and if you can afford it…do it. I don’t believe in unrealistic expectations, so I’m open about using it. It’s been a long time since I’ve gotten any, definitely been over a year. So here’s a down side…
It takes a few weeks for it to settle in and allow your muscles to relax a little, so you’ll have Disney villain eyebrows until then 🤣🤣
I went to get my nails done yesterday and I know I was being talked about in a language I couldn’t understand. But it’s all in good fun. It’s not permanent. I’ll use makeup techniques to make it less noticeable for the time being. My forehead is smooth and wrinkle free, so I can live with wonky eyebrows for a short time.
On a more positive note, the nail guy slayed this time…




Comments
Post a Comment