Elevating my life…
I’m really excited about life. Since I’ve started feeling better, I want to elevate all aspects of my life. Especially my style. I still want to be stylish in my 40’s, but I don’t want to be one of those women who try to dress like they’re 20. I just find that sad. At some point, we have to give up bright colored nail polish and messy hair. I want to look put together and be taken seriously in life. Something tells me blue fingernails and a messy bun won’t achieve that. I might not come from money, but that old money style is what I’ve been gravitating towards lately. It’s timeless.
I also think classy vs trashy carries over to actions also. I want to be well versed and cultured. I enjoy going to museums and the ballet. I want to dress up for nice dinners. I want to spend more time volunteering and make the world a better place. I want to keep learning and advancing in life. At some point, we all have to grow up. Right? To me, nothing seems trashier than going to bars all the time and sleeping around. Or even talking to people who aren’t single while you’re in a relationship. Especially as a women. Even worse if you’re a mother. Better examples should be set for children, or they’ll end up trashy too.












Comments
Post a Comment