To Tattoo or Not to Tattoo...

I've been thinking about getting a new tattoo for about a year now. I set up an appointment last August & it just didn't work out. I took that as a sign. Maybe I didn't need to get it, but now I REALLY want it again. It would be something like this...




Unlike Eva Longoria, I wouldn't get my wedding date (obviously, that didn't work out well for her). I want my son's birth date. He is the most important person in my life. He is MINE. No one else can be his mommy, ever. I want to celebrate him. I think I'm going to try again. Tattoo, Take 2...

Stay tuned!! :)


Comments

  1. Post if you do! I have one but I have no desire to get another one. If I were, it would be much more meaningful than the butterfly on my ankle! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts