Strawberry Nails...

It's that time of year again...it's raining & cold, it must be Strawberry Festival!! Here's fun & cute way to spice up your week...

Yay for STRAWBERRY NAILS!! These are super easy to do. Here's what I used....

I decided to use hot pink rather than red, I thought it was more fun. Plus, when it dries, it smells like strawberries. I got it at Justice (yes, the store for little girls...don't judge, they have great nail polish there). I think it was $6.50. I used mint green for the tops. Again, I thought it was more fun than regular green. I used Mint Sorbet from Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear. For the dots, I used Mellow Yellow, also from Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear. I think they were $2.50 each. This is super cute & super easy to do. Hope everyone has a great time at the festival!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts