Happy Mother's Day to Me (From Odin)...

After telling my boys a million things that I wanted for Mother's Day, we decided to take a last minute trip to Pittsburgh for  a little makeup shopping. I ended up at my two favorite places...Sephora and the MAC counter at Macy's. Here's what I ended up with...

MAC Beauty Powder in Alpha Girl ($25.00 at maccosmetics.com)
A soft, peachy-pink pressed powder, this is gorgeous. It's from their Fashionflower line, which is Limited Edition...get it before it's gone!!



MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon ($14.50 at maccosmetics.com)
This is matte black. I'm using it as eyeliner :)



MAC Eyeshadow in Groundcover ($14.50)
This is sold out online.  It's a matte brownish-gray. I got mine at the Mall at Robinson. Go there!! All of the girls are super helpful, patient, and sweet.


MAC Lipstick in Hue ($14.50 at maccosmetics.com)
This is a soft pale pink color...so beautiful!!



Urban Decay Lip Gloss in Crush ($19.00 at sephora.com)
This is such a fun, super bright, hot pink color. It's gonna be great for summer. Having a tan will make this pop. I can't wait!!


Sephora by OPI Nail Polish in Already Famous
Sheer pewter with champagne glitter...it's going to look amazing under Black Shatter (yes, that's why I bought it. I'll post Facebook pics later today).



Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Smog ($17 at sephora.com)
This came in the Naked Palette, I guess I thought I needed a larger size. I was looking for a deep bronze, and loved this one. Once I got in the car, I remembered I already had it. Oops.



Sephora Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner ($6 at sephora.com)
I got this to use for prom. With 5 girls getting their makeup done, I won't have time to completely clean my brushes in between. This little baby is going to be a lifesaver.

So, that's what I got for Mother's Day. After I use each of these products for awhile, I'll do reviews on them. Hope everyone has a great day!! :)



Comments

Popular Posts