SUPER Blush...

Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged, ladies. Between prom & Mother's Day, I've been super busy. Life has slowed down, and gotten back to normal. So, I wanted to share an amazing product with you.

This is Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush. I discovered it while at Sephora during my Mother's Day shopping trip. I didn't purchase it...yet. I swatched a few colors on the back of my hand. I thought the colors were beautiful. I wasn't really shopping for blush, so I went on about my business. I had done everything in my normal routine that evening...washed my face, took care of Odin, the usual stuff. When I woke up the next morning, the swatches we still on the back of my hand. The staying power of this stuff is amazing!! They're highly pigmented. They're all natural. I can not wait to go back & pick up a couple of these. Check them out here, at sephora.com. They are priced at $25, but with longevity like that makes them worth it.


Comments

Popular Posts