BRIDESMAIDS...


I love a good girls night...especially when it involves my sister. She's good for my soul. Tonight we went to see Bridesmaids. We got to the theater, and got snacks first thing (2 drinks, 2 boxes of candy, & 1 large order of nachos). We spotted a cardboard cutout of The Rock, Chels had to get picture taken with it. Then, I tripped over my own feet & almost lost the nachos. Finally, we made it into the theater. It was full of women with their girlfriends. It was a great atmosphere. Chels ate all her Twizzlers before the movie started...irrelevant, but I thought it was funny.

My thoughts on the movie...
HILARIOUS!! Melissa McCarthy (who plays Megan) stole the movie. I don't want to give anything away. But trust me, this is a must see. Grab your girls and go see this ASAP.

P.S.- ask for extra cheese if you get nachos, they don't give you enough :)


Comments

Popular Posts