Tiny Victories…

 We’ll, day one of my overhaul went well. I didn’t eat anything I was supposed to. I got all my steps in. And I didn’t want to kill myself when I got dumped. 

Day two is starting out well. I’m too nauseous to eat, do I don’t have to worry about food allergies. I got up and came to work, which I didn’t want to do. And I have cried yet today. Winning. I did buy new jeans to make myself feel better. 

I was devastated last night when my relationship ended. He really had me believing a lot of things. But his mind changed so quickly about everything, I don’t know what was real and what wasn’t. But he seemed fine with everything, which hurts. You think someone feels one way, and then your world gets turned upside down. But it is what it is. Definitely his loss. I am amazing. I am beautiful, intelligent, hilarious, and fun. I am just going to continue to work on myself, get myself healthy, and focus on making myself & my life better. I think it’s time to go back for my RN. I want to make Odin’s life better. He’s definitely worth it. 

After everything that’s gone down in the last week, it is nice to know I can love and trust someone again. I was afraid I’d never get to that point again. I’ve been through so much pain and loss, my heart was so hardened, I had put up a wall and refused to let anyone in. At least I am making progress. 

I picked a terrible time to stop drinking though. All I want is to consume a six pack of Truly’s, in a bubble bath, while listening to a bunch of songs about female empowerment. I’m going to stay strong, because I know drunk me would pick up the phone and escalate the situation at hand. 


Until next time,

Jamie 

Comments

Popular Posts