Getting a homemade gift for the Holidays always feels extra special. It's a wonderful feeling knowing someone took the time to make you something special. There isn't anyone on this planet who doesn't like to relax, so treat your loved one to some serious chill-out time with custom-blended scented bath salts. To see just how easy these bath-time presents are to make, just keep reading.
Scented Bath Salts
You will need:
- A lidded jar or flip-top container
- Epsom salt
- The essential oil of your choice (dried herbs will work, too)
- Jar decorations: ribbon, gift tags, etc.
- Begin by filling the jar about halfway with the salts.
- Add a few drops of essential oil or dried herbs. Mix throughly.
- Fill the rest of the container with the salts, leaving just a little wiggle room at the top.
- Add about the same amount of oil or herbs you used before, shake again, and finish with a few festive embellishments on the outside to bring it all together.