Hot Eye Trend For Fall...

Since the weather is starting to cool off & the pools are being drained, it's time to start looking to Fall. I love Fall!! There's nothing better than football season & cute boots. I love when you can throw on jeans & long sleeves and spend the day outside, without sweating all of your makeup off or having to worry about the humidity turning your hair into a frizz ball.



My next couple of blog posts are going to be about Fall trends. I'm so excited about this little series. The first thing I'm going to talk about? Eyeshadows. My eyes are my favorite facial feature, so I always look up the eye trends when a new season starts. The hottest eye look for this Fall is going to be METALLICS!! I'm all about a gunmetal, smoky eye. So, I'm pretty pumped. You don't have to just use grayish-silvers though...golds, bronzes, purples, greens, and navy blues are also in vogue. Here are a couple of my favorite products to help you achieve this look...



Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream (in #2- Steel...$22.00 at Sephora)
This stuff is amazing. It's a cream, but it dries like a powder. Aqua Cream is so easy to blend. It's ultra-pigmented, and it's waterproof. It does not smudge or crease. This is my go-to for a smoky eye. It really is perfection.



Urban Decay Eyeshadow (in Smog...$17.00 at Sephora)
This deep coppery-bronze is GORGEOUS in person. This picture does no justice. My favorite way to wear it is in the crease with a gold shadow on the lid. Urban Decay makes the best eyeshadows. They are smooth, highly pigmented, easily blendable. Add a little eyeshadow primer, and you will wake up the next morning still wearing this stuff. It's my favorite.



L'Oreal Studio Secrets Color Smokes (in Forest Smoke...$6.00 at Wal-Mart)
L'Oreal is my favorite drugstore brand. The color pay-off you get with these shadows are great. This picture does not do these shadows justice. The 2 green shadows are beautiful pearly-metallics, which you can't tell from the pic. They go on smooth, and blend out nicely. This quad is definitely one to try!!

Comments

Popular Posts