Guess Who’s Back?!

Well, well, well…here we are again. Fresh from a break up. But not just any break up. I got dumped while on vacation with him. Don’t get me wrong, I’m still sad, but I’m also pretty sure he was seeing someone else. Too many clues left in his car. Always hiding his phone screen. Also caught him in a bunch of lies. Something had definitely been off with him lately. He just hadn’t been the sweet, caring guy I fell for. He had been rude and judgmental. I knew this past weekend was going to be a “make it or break it” for us. It just sucks to put so much time into someone and have them make you look stupid. Should’ve known when a 40 year old man wants to live like he’s 21, that’s a huge red flag. I won’t try to go back this time. I’m done. I know what I deserve. I know how amazing I am. I am beautiful. I am strong. I am intelligent. I am hilarious. I am going to be ok. One day, this will all be just another funny story for me to tell. 

Comments

Popular Posts