Guess Who's Back...

     So, it's been a long time...like 5 years. I decided to start the blog back up. It was such a good escape for me. A lot has changed since my last post. I got a divorce. I lost two family members. I switched jobs. I fell out of love with fashion, makeup, and myself. 

    I read through some of my old posts when I logged in tonight. I wanted to be Kandee Johnson so bad. I wanted to help people love makeup as much as I did. I owned a giant train case, packed full of makeup. I had so many hair products. I kept baskets of nail polishes. I don't even know that girl any more. I wear my make up the same everyday. My hair is always in a ponytail. I can't even tell you the last time I painted my nails. The old me looked so happy. She was so young, and so naïve. She'd be ashamed of thirty eight year old me. 

    Looking forward, I'd like to find a bit of old me and mix her in with new me. I'm going to need a little spunk going into this next chapter of my life. I'm excited to share my experiences about not only being a mama who wears mascara, but a mom in medicine who wears mascara and tries to find a man. 

    Stay tuned...

Comments

Popular Posts