Drugstore Favorites...

L'Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner
in Carbon Black
$8.99 at Wal-Mart 
 
After using Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion ($19.00 at Sephora) for many months, I  decided to do some online to find the best affordable liquid liner. This L'Oreal one was at the top of several blog lists. It wears just as long as the UD, but it's easier to remove. Plus, you can't be the price!!
 
 
L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara
in Blackest Black
$10.99 at Wal-Mart
 
This gives the look of false lashes without actually wearing false lashes. It is amazing. It makes lashes appear 80% longer.
 
How to use, according to the L'Oreal website...
Step 1: Ultra-nourishing base coat infused with Ceramide R and D-Panthenol protects and strengthens lashes, creating the perfect base for tube application
Step 2: Ultra-lengthening tube top coat sets to form lash-extending beauty tubes that visibly lengthen lashes to amazing new heights. Beauty tubes will not run, clump, flake or smudge and will stay on all-day. 
 
Step 3: Beauty tubes remove easily with just warm water - no makeup remover or rubbing required. Ophthalmologist and allergy tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
 
 
Garnier Ultra-Lift Targeted Line Smoother Tightener + Cream
$14.50 at Wal-Mart
 
I LOVE this stuff! Since I have about 9 months until I turn 30, I wanted to start taking better care of my skin...specifically the under eye area. This stuff has taken away the tiny lines I had there. It doesn't make my skin greasy, and it doesn't feel heavy. I use it twice a day. It really is a miracle in a tube.
 
Vaseline Lip Therapy
$2.99 at Wal-Mart
 
I've used a ton of lip balms in my day. This is by far the best. A doctor once told my mom that Chap Stick, when used on a regular basis, will actually make your lips worse. It should only be uses now & then. Vaseline Lip Therapy can be use all of the time. It makes lips soft & keeps them hydrated. Check it out!
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts