Back From My Break...

I know it's been a little while, but mama's back!! I took a little break from blogging to focus on a new career path. It started out as a crazy thought, but it turned into a passion. I am now a cake decorator. I've been taking class & putting my knowledge to work at the Dairy King. I am having such an awesome with it. And crazy enough, I'm pretty good at it. So, that's where I've been, but know I'm back & ready to start discussing beauty again!! :)

I was at Meadowbrook Mall the other day, buying Odin some summer clothes. I decided to walk through Marshall's. Since they have a little bit of everything, I decided to check out their beauty isle. That's when I saw it...The Balm Cosmetics. I was so excited, since the only place I've seen The Balm was Sephora. They had a few gift sets, so I decided to pick one up. Here's what it contained:

Bahama Mama Bronzer


Stainic Lip Stain in Beauty Queen


Cheater Mascara


Hot Mama Blush


and Time Balm Primer

The lip stain itself sells for $17.00 at Sephora. I got the entire kit (all full sized products) for $12.99!! All of the products are great. If you are into great makeup, but don't wanna pay Sephora prices, get to Marshall's & pick up this kit ASAP!! 

Comments

Popular Posts