Catching Up...

Hey, ladies!!
     Sorry I've been MIA for awhile. Things have been kinda hectic for the past month. There have been alot of changes in my life. I started a new job. Come see me at the Dairy King!! Since a few of the girls are having babies there, they needed someone to fill in. So, I'll be making cones and decorating cakes through the Winter. I'm really enjoying it. It's kinda nice to get out of the house a few days a week. I miss Odin when I'm there, though. He's getting so big!! He's talking more, and being so creative. He blows me away daily. The time I would normally spend blogging in the evenings, has been spent playing with him. I'm trying to soak up every moment. As I sit here blogging, we are waiting for his new puppy to arrive!! He's getting an English Bulldog puppy today!! We decided to name him Rocco. Odin calls him Uh-oh...lol. Also, I decided since so many other things in my life were changing, I should probably change my hair color. Back to brunette!! (pics to come later...promise.) I really don't wanna go into too many details about everything, just please remember to keep my family in your thoughts and prayer. More makeup stuff to come very soon!! Thanks for being patient with me. I love you all!!
Love & Lashes,
Jamie <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts