Therapy homework…

 Apparently I need to focus on the good times in my last relationship. I’ve been tasked with writing them down. My therapist asked me to write down 3 of my favorite memories with my ex. I guess so I don’t focus on the hurt. No better place to document than right here where the whole internet has access…

1. Our last trip- spent New Years in Gatlinburg. There wasn’t any fighting or stress, just lots of Mexicans. We also ate gummies and went to the aquarium. 10/10- highly recommend. So much fun!  

2. Our camping trip- spent a weekend at Blackwater Falls. Got lost in the woods. Pretty sure we witnessed a serial killer hiding from the law. And we met a moonshiner who told us about an amazing blueberry patch.  

3. All of the sporting events we went to- we both love sports. Always a great time. 

Honestly, we had fun no matter what we did. Some of my favorite times were just getting Starbucks and wandering around Target. Or going to BDubs in sweatpants. Or taking the cat for a walk. The good definitely outweighed the bad.


Comments

Popular Posts