The more I think about it...
I've spent the last two weeks working on myself. The more I work on myself, the less I want to revisit my past. I know I've spoken a lot about my ex, missing him, meeting up with him to talk about things, and maybe working things out. But now, I'm not so sure that's what I want. If he really cared, he wouldn't just let me walk out of his life and cut me off like he has. Three times now. Like an idiot, I just let him come back. He told me several times that he always knew I was the one for him. This isn't how you treat someone you love. You work through the hard times. You talk about things. The more I think about it, the more I want to be alone for now. I know I was a nightmare at times, but still deserve better. I want to be happy. I'm going to take the next few days and really think about things, then I will probably tell him I'm going to mail his Christmas present to him and really be done. I will always love him. He brought me beack to life after a very difficult time in my life. He made me feel beautiful and loved. He gave me back my spark. But I've spent a lot of time thinking and praying about everything and I know God has a plan for my life. I am excited to see what He has in store for me. I know whatever is meant to be, will be. I have too many blessings to be stressing right now.


Comments
Post a Comment