Took a break…

 Journaling for the world to see is exhausting. Knowing that certain people were looking at my inner thoughts really took a toll. I need to step back for a little bit. Now I’m in my feral era and I don’t care who reads this. Life has been good. My kid turned 15. Tik Tok introduced me to dancing, shirtless, 20 something baseball players. So that’s been awesome. Think it might be time to dip my toe into the cougar club. I’ve learned about biohacking. Looking into tricking my mind and body to age backwards. Other than falling in the parking lot at work a few weeks ago, life is pretty good. Might have chipped my patella, but we’re taking it one day at a time. Seeing my doctor next week, I’m sure it’s fine. My eye has completely healed. No more cyst. Still blonde. Still botoxed. Still manicured. Definitely looking forward to seeing what the summer holds for me. 

Comments

Popular Posts