Flying solo…

 You know what’s worse than a break up? Dating. Odin recently turned 15 and decided he hates everything. Concerts. Especially AC/DC. Baseball games. The zoo. Top Golf. If it’s fun, he hates it. So I thought maybe I’d try dating again. Meet someone to do all the fun stuff with me this summer. Terrible idea. I’ve never felt so gross. I’m more than a big ass. I have a sparkling personality too. I’m hilarious and I don’t want to see your wiener, sir. Nor do I want to tell another soul my favorite color or song. So I’m just going to start doing the fun stuff alone. Starting with the AC/DC concert. Got myself a nice hotel room and a new outfit. Gonna go to the zoo the day after. Probably take myself out for sushi. I’m gonna date myself. Treat myself. And I’ll probably put out for myself too. Just kidding. I definitely will. 

Comments

Popular Posts