Life is good.

 I’ve found my place in the nursing world. I absolutely love my new job and my new coworkers. I never thought hospital bedside nursing would be my jam but here we are. Killing it. This is my third week on the floor. I’ve basically been on my own since day two. My trainer can’t believe how fast I’ve picked it up. I leave patients rooms and hear them talk to their loved ones about what a great job I’m doing. And I still get to work with a lot of old people, because they’re the ones who see ortho for joint replacements. I’m also having the best sex of my life with a 6’4 man with a head full of perfectly quaffed hair. Life is good. It’s hard to not be waiting for something bad to happen. But I deserve this. I’ve worked too hard and been through too much shit to not end up happy. Let just hope this wave carries me into a weekend of fun with friends for the 4th and into next weekend for a trip to Pittsburgh to see Teddy Swims. 

Comments

Popular Posts