Almost Screwed Up…

 Spent the weekend in Pittsburgh with my sister. We got white girl wasted and danced our asses off at the Teddy Swims concert. I love that city. I’ve made so many memories there. So many good times. It made me a little nostalgic. Made me think about my ex. The White Claws were starting to taste like I should text him. I unblocked him on everything. But even drunk me knew it was a bad idea. I didn’t message him. I wanted to. But I didn’t. I don’t even think I was missing him. I was just missing the good times we had in Pittsburgh. I sobered up and blocked him again. Not worth the heartache. He’ll never change. I know that. On a positive note, my sister swears I met the man I’m going to marry at the concert. We exchanged numbers and have been texting on and off all day. I guess we’ll see what happens. I’m not really looking for anything with anyone. I’ve kind of accepted and embraced being alone. Been burnt too many times. I just don’t have another break up in me at the point. 

Comments

Popular Posts