OBSESSION!!

As a small town girl, I lust after couture makeup looks. I would LOVE to have the courage to wear some of there crazy looks, but I'm not sure what people would say when I show up at Wal-Mart in my crazy makeup and sweatpants. Odin might like them. He'd probably really be the only one to see me all dolled up. I'd be the best looking mama on our living room floor! LOL!!
What am I lusting after at the moment?
Oh, yes!! I've been obsessed with these bad boys ever since I say them on the Sephora website last week. Who wouldn't want to have small gingham bows dangling from their lashes?! I am extremely temped to buy them. I figure it's a good way to spend $19. I think I might be able to pull them off. Here's what the Makeup Forever model looks like with them on...

Hot, right?! Keep an eye out, you just might see me rocking this look soon!!

Comments

Popular Posts