I'm back!

Hello, ladies! After a very long break, I'm happy to announce my return. I've had several requests for me to bring the blog back, so here I am! I'll be reviewing products, giving tips, talking about parenthood, and bringing you along on my quest to get healthy.
 
I thought I'd start with an awesome drugstore product that has recently changed the way I do my makeup...

Nivea Post Shave Balm ($5.54 at Wal-Mart)
 
I have spent so much money on different foundation primers, this is by far the best thing I have worn under my makeup. No cracks, no caking, no breakouts, and my makeup lasts all day. To apply, I moisturize my clean skin, then apply Nivea Post Shave Balm all over my face with my fingers. Let dry, then apply your foundation as you normally would.
 
If there's a product or tip you are interested in, leave it in the comments!!
 
 


Comments

Popular Posts