My Own Personal Book Club...


Like many of the book loving, lonely housewives in the country, I decided to start reading the Fifty Shades Trilogy. Oh, boy. What a read. I finished all 3 books in less than a week. I had heard they were racy, but as a 28 year old, married mama with a husband who works out of town, I decided I could handle it. The 1st book, Fifty Shades of Grey, made me blush...more than blush at times. I will be honest, I didn't know what some of the activities were...so I Googled. Oh, jeez. But, since the first book ended the way it did, I HAD to read the second one.
Fifty Shades Darker was a bit more relaxed in the sexual sense...a bit more romantic, if you will. I took me by surprise. I didn't see it twisting & turning the way it did. I read this book within 24 hours. It was by far my favorite. Of course after I finished this one, I had to move on to book three...
Fifty Shades Freed cleared up all of my questions & had a few surprising quirks of it's own. With the way it ended, I can only hope & pray E. L. James will continue writing about Christian & Ana. I would love to see this book through his eyes, rather than hers.
Overall , it was an amazing read. I highly recommend to those women who want to read about a life completely different from their own. It was a very nice escape from reality.

Now back to the real world...


Comments

Popular Posts